- Highly organized and results oriented business leader.
- Over 10 years of Technical Product Management experience.
- Worked for Razorfish, RockYou, eBay, and TEK Systems.
- MBA in Global Marketing from University of Kansas.
- Joined one of the hottest start-ups in the Bay Area during their explosive growth period.
- Was responsible for installation, implementation, and maintenance of their COLO housed at Equinix.
- Savvy with Juniper, Cisco, and F5 network equipment.
- Holds a CCNA and JNCIA.
- Built out their Layer 2 switch environment to a Layer 3 environment with minimal downtime.
- Implemented a variety of network monitoring tools (Nagios, Splunk, and Cacti)
- Graphic Designer with over four years of in-house corporate marketing background for luxury brands, nine years of operations management, and a passion for technology.
- Knowledgeable in the significance of branding, designing cleanly with attention to fine details, and execution around a user experience.
- He has experience designing and coding promotional landing pages, micro sites, and email campaigns.
- Developed branding for new company initiatives and ventures.
- Worked with Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Dreamweaver CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe InDesign CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, ExactTarget Email, Final Cut Pro X and HTML/CSS.
- He is driven by raw passion for the arts of digital communication and design. Has a certification from Art Institute of California, Sunnyvale, CA.
Sr. UI Engineer
- 10+ years of front-end analysis, design, development, testing and deployment experience working with companies like McAfee, BlackArrow, AT&T, and Intuit.
- Expertise in handling cross browser compatibility and image optimization.
- Excellent in analyzing, problem solving and good communication and leadership skills.
- Used Photoshop, Fireworks for slicing the images.
- Experienced in Visual source safe, Perforce, CVS, Morant, and Subclipse for version control.
- Assisted with functional designs, design review, coding, testing and product documentation.
- Effective communication with client, cross-functional teams to achieve project priorities/timelines.
- Team oriented and self starter.
- Familiarity with SEO operation and techniques.
- Knowledge of DOM scripting, progressive enhancement and graceful degradation.
- Knowledge of Twitter bootstrap, Backbone.js and Mustache.js.
- Responsive Web Design Using CSS3 Media Queries.
- Certificate course in Graphics from Big Byte Computer Institute - Mumbai.
- Certificate course in Java from SSI Computer Institute – Mumbai.
- Brainbench certified in CSS 2.0.