• Over 4 years of experience in Objective C.
• Over 3.5 years of experience in application development using XCode and Instruments.
• Experience in XML Parsing, Threading etc.
• Great optimization and debugging skills.
• Updated knowledge of Xcode, iPhone SDK and Cocoa Touch framework.
• 3 years of experience in iPad application development, handling different orientations and using split view controllers.
• Updated knowledge of HTML 5, CSS3, JQuery etc.
• Extensive experience in C and C++.
• Development experience in using pointers and references.
• Plenty of Object Oriented Programming expertise.
• Ability to create memory efficient applications.
• Familiar with data structures.
• Experience managing application flow using Storyboarding.
• Strong understanding of the MVC architecture.
• Expertise in MapKit, UIKit, GameKit, EventKit, Addressbook, AddressbookUI, Twitter, Account, and Core Location frameworks.
• Experience in integrating applications with the iCloud.
• Trained in SCRUM methodologies.
• 7+years experience in designing and implementing Java and Android Solutions
• Good knowledge of Android Application Framework and Framework APIs
• Experience in Android development using Android SDK, Android Emulator, Eclipse IDE along with android Plug in - ADT
• Expertise in developing application using Activity, Fragments, Action Bar, Animation, Notification Manager, Location Manager, MapView etc
• Experience in Android debugging tools - DDMS, LogCat, ADB
• Experience in working directly with vendors/clients on project estimation, infrastructure planning, requirement analysis and software design
• End -to- end knowledge of publishing an application in Android Market place
• Experience in Web Development, Distributed Applications, Client-Server and N-tier (Multi-tier) using Object Oriented Design(OOD), Object Oriented Analysis(OOA), Object Oriented modeling (OOM) based on Unified Modeling Language(UML) architecture using Rational Rose 2000 and Microsoft Visio.
• Proficiency in developing applications using Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server 2000, PostGres and SQLite databases
• Experience in version control tools like VSS , ClearCase, SVN, CMVC and Git
• Good understanding of Software Development Life-cycle(SDLC) and Software Test Life-cycle(STLC)
• Experienced in White box testing, Performance testing, Manual Testing and Unit Testing
• Experience in Testing tools like Quality Center(QC)
• Familiarity of Quality Assurance standards, process methodologies and strategies
• Programming with web based distributed architecture using Sun's Java technologies
• Experience in design patterns like MVC, DAO, Singleton
• Worked on Low level and High level Design and Documentation
• Experience in software development methodologies like Agile and WaterFall methodologies
• Experience in Media and communication, Healthcare and Finance domains
• Good Team Player with excellent Communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn and master new technologies and to deliver outputs in short deadlines
Senior Technical Lead/Architect
• Proven expertise with 15+ years of experience in System and Application Architecture - starting from bare metal, heterogeneous technologies (Servers, Storage, Network, Security, OS, Middleware, Web/App/DB server, monitoring), Cloud Computing/ Virtualization (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), HPC/LSF, ERP applications (SAP, Oracle, Teamcenter), Databases (Oracle, MSSQL, NoSQL), Hadoop/BigData Eco System (HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Hbase, Flume and other tools), Licensing, Business Analytics, Master Data Governance, Collaboration tools for a global and large scale projects catering IT requirements of various Business domains.
• Guide teams to do Capacity Planning, Performance Tuning, Security, Disaster Recovery, System Software, Software Configuration Management, Change Management, Incident Management, Release Management, Training , Consulting, pre-sales and post-sales support
• Experienced in technical/business discovery conversation, solution demonstration, custom demonstration creation, proof of concept delivery, RFI and RFP responses, delivering compelling and relevant presentations
System Admin/Operations Engineer
• 20 years of Linux Admin experience with companies such as Google and Cisco
• 15 years of experience supporting large scale Linux based production systems
• Expert in Bash scripting
• Confident in developing complex scripts to automate system admin tasks having over 15 years of experience
• 6 years of DevOps experience with a start-up company
• Managed thousands of deployment remotely
If you are looking for information technology recruiters in California, contact The Armada Group today.