Sr. Visual Designer
• 25 years of industry experience with most recent experience at Symantec.
• 5 years of experience with UX design in mobile app's and web design.
• Lead visual design for projects from conception to development, translating rough ideas into working, intuitive and elegant solutions.
• Understands responsive design, web 2.0 standards, SEO best practices, browser compatibility issues and usability testing.
Program Manger –Scrum Certified
• 20 years experience in engineering, development and QA with most recent experience at Ellie Mae Inc.
• Experience in building and managing QA teams both Onshore/Offshore and globally distributed teams (50 + QA engineers) following 24 x 5 sun model in known silicon valley companies.
• 7 years of experience as a Scrum Master and Agile coach.
• Certified Scrum Master and is currently in the process to get CPM.
• Well versed with 2 – 4 week sprints, user stories creation/product backlog grooming/sprint planning/Agile release planning.
Sr. QA Automation Engineer
• Master's Degree in CS with more than ten years extensive experience in SDLC
• Working experience in Java, C/C++, Spring/Hibernate, Servlets(JDBC), Tomcat/Apache, XML,HTML XSLT/CSS, Perl, Php, and Oracle/MySQL
• Proficient in data modeling using Microsoft Visio, working knowledge in OOA/OOD, Design Patterns, and experience in J2EE
• Proficient in writing automated tools using Java and scripting languages (Perl, Python) on server side, QuickTest Professional, Selenium on GUI side
• Highly self-motivated team player and fast learner.
FE Java Developer
● Around 5 years of IT experience in Software Design, development & Implementation/Integration.
● Proficient with Object Oriented Programming using Java and J2EE technologies.
● Experience in Software Development Life Cycle - SDLC (Analysis, Design, Development and Testing), requirement gathering, use Case Design and understanding
● Experience in design and implementation of applications based on MVC pattern.
● Strong experience in data analysis and Proficient in writing Mysql/SQL queries.
● Excellent communication and analytical skills, self-motivated, ability to conceptualize, document and communicate project ideas and plans.
● Strong module management skills including Planning, providing estimates Problem Solving and Decision Making abilities.
● Team player with good interpersonal & communication skills and ability to multi-task.
● Self-motivated professional providing creative solutions, working constructively as a team member or independently.
● Experience in testing, defect tracking and management.
● Strong experience on Innovative development with new ideas, tools development to reduce development time.
Sr. Java Developer
• An IT/IS professional with around 9 years of experience in building robust, reliable and intelligent software solutions for networking, utilities, energy and other industries.
• Highly experienced in developing Java/J2EE based Web applications (Web Client Model), Client-Server model; loosely coupled Distributed applications using Web Services (SOAP, REST), XML-RPC.
• Experienced in front end (WebUI) development based on GWT (Google Web Toolkit), GXT (GWT on top of EXT-JS), Java Script, JQuery, JSP and HTML.
• Strong hands-on skills in design and implementation of distributed mission-critical systems (involving proprietary and commercial technologies, database components); processing and managing huge data contents. Knowledge of mature technologies that give a manifold increase in quality and productivity of product, while significantly reducing implementation time.
• Complete SDLC experience: Requirements gathering; Writing Business Requirement Documents, Technical Design Documents; Design database schema and components; Complete application development (Interface/backend); working closely with QA and providing support for the applications.
• Extensively used UML in writing Technical Design Documents, exposure in reverse engineering existing code.
• Experience in developing Model-View-Control Architecture (MVC) applications using Spring, Struts, Casper frameworks and with application/understanding of various design patterns.
• Experience working on ORMs like Hibernate and eMatrix (GE proprietary)
• Good experience in designing the database schema model, developing database components using SQL, PL/SQL and worked extensively with Oracle databases.
• Extensively worked with the XML based technologies like XPath, XQuery and used various parsers for processing XML files.
• Experience developing Enterprise applications using EJB and JMS and JPA
• Extensively worked with application servers like Tomcat and JBOSS, WebLogic.
• Well versed with CMM level 5 methodologies, Six Sigma Green Belt Trained.
• Exposure to SDLC methodologies like Agile/Scrum, and worked in TDD - test driven development using JUnit.
• Good domain knowledge on networking, utilities, energy; complete working knowledge of Energy Axis Smart Grid (Utilities).
• Worked on Python scripts for file processing and developing a meter data factory interface.
• Exposure with Java, C++ integrations using Jawin (JNI) and Java, Python using Jython.
• Worked with charting utilities like JFreeCharts.
• Great ability to work both independently and in a team. Versatile and adaptable team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience in coordinating work with global teams, worked extensively in onshore – offshore model.
Data Warehouse Engineer
• Over 10+ years of experience in delivering Data Intensive solutions in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Quality/Profiling,MDM, ETL and various OLAP applications.
• Specialize in the strategy, design, and implementation of Enterprise Data Management solutions including Big Data and Cloud based BI solutions.
• Experience in deriving physical data models from a logical data model and reverse engineering a physical data model. Experience developing both OLTP and Data warehousing data models.
• Knowledge of reporting and ETL technologies/methods, including data warehouses, operational data stores, data marts, star and snow-flake schemas.
• Experience working with and managing large data sets with large relational databases (e.g., Teradata, Oracle, MS SQL Server) , including extraction and merges from source systems, data cleansing and transformations, and providing preliminary descriptive statistics.
• Execution experience with project management (PMI -PMP) and Agile (Scrum) software development methodologies.
• Translate the strategy into an integrated project roadmap, key performance indicators and metrics for measuring progress. I ensure that the strategy is adapted and modified to be measurable in terms of customer outcomes.
• Have hands on experience in information management, data warehousing, data quality, advanced analytics and data integration with ERP and CRM application.
• Involved into customer-facing role including deep analysis, developing dashboards, KPI's using OBIEE, Microstrategy utilizing data from source systems like SFDC, Siebel CRM, SAP, Mainframe legacy systems.
• Hands on experience in data modeling for data warehousing - star, snowflake schema designs and consolidate data using ETL tools.
• Strong understanding of Data Mining concepts and techniques.
• Good Understanding of HADOOP eco system – Hive, HBASE, Sqoop and enterprise data integration.
Interested in any of our top candidates? Call today (800)408-2120