Senior Java Engineer
· Software Engineer with experience in the full life-cycle development of software in Java environments, including requirements, prototyping, design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
· Supported clients such as eBay, Harman International and Rearden Commerce
· Java, J2EE, Servlets, XML, EJB, JMS, JSP, RMI, JDBC, UML, SQL, WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, Distributed Computing, Large Scale Systems, Synchronization, DB Design, Threads
· 14+ years professional experience in software engineering
Senior Visual Designer
· 11+ years of experience of visual design and user interface design
· Created visual designs for companies such as eBay and Oracle
· Possesses broad knowledge of visual design techniques, and interaction design principles as well as advanced creative and graphic design skills.
· Technical Architect/Lead/Senior Software Engineer with 15+ years of experience in software development.
· Excellent hands-on experience in JBoss and J2EE WebSphere applications development, including requirement elaboration, concept approval, prototype management, design and implementation, and deployment of large-scale enterprise systems. Provide leadership in process adherence for a variety of design and delivery teams. Very good at managing technical risks and ensuring the delivery of on-time, on-budget, and high quality solutions that meet or exceed clients’ expectations.
· Good skills in accessing new business requirements, conducting impact and scalability analysis, and providing project estimate, prototype, high level design and evaluating new technologies. Design and develop all tiers of web development including front presentation tier, middle tier, middleware development, transactional data processing & aggregation, 3rd Party API integrations and open sources.
· Perform technical architecture, architecture/code reviews and prototype management. Lead development estimation, modeling and testing techniques for forecasting containment, transaction volume, and system performance.
· Very good at performance tuning large-scale, multi-tier, high-volume technical solutions and transactions, as well as identifying critical bottleneck/ phantom issues or unexpected behavior.
· Very good at working with offshore teams (Singapore and India) in development and production 24/7 support.
· Sun certified Java engineer with 15-year experience in enterprise software development on IBM RAD and WebSphere and WebSphere Portal.
Full Stack Developer
· Fifteen years experience with C and C++ on Linux and Windows platforms.
· Ten years experience with Microsoft SQL Server and familiar with Oracle RDBMS.
· Ten years experience developing SMS based applications and working with the SS7, TCP-IP, and HTTP protocols.
· Eight years experience with Perl, JSON, SOAP, and REST APIs.
· Five years experience with the full Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP (LAMP) stack.
· Three years experience with Apache Tomcat JSP and Apache Solr. Additional open source technologies include Apache Hadoop, Mongo DB, Node.js, and Nagios.
· Three years analytics and charting experience with Tableaux software, Fusion Charts, Google Charts, Excel Charts, and Heat Map API’s.
· Experienced with CVS, SVN, Perforce, TFS, and Git revision control software packages.