Lisa Sullivan, COO of The Armada Group, discusses the most current statistics specific to the demand for technical talent in the Silicon Valley and what to expect for 2013. Within the Silicon Valley, the growth rate of jobs has increased dramatically compared to statewide. In addition, studies are showing that businesses are turning to staffing and recruiting companies to help meet their talent acquistion goals in the face of this booming job market. To find out more, click to watch!
Monday, Feb 25 2013
The Demand for IT Talent in the Bay AreaWritten by Lisa Sullivan
Latest from Lisa Sullivan
- Big Tech Shouldn't Be Broken Up – Here's What to Do Instead
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Tech Mentorship
- Why Tech Contractors are So Afraid of Job Interviews?
- As the Cannabis Industry Grows, So Does the Opportunity for Tech Innovation
- Job Search Behaviors That Will Kill Your Chances Before You Start